Sunday, November 19, 2017

Journey through the scriptures with me...

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will send you out to fish for people." Matthew 4:19 (NIV)
 
   I will be receiving a King James Note Taker's Bible this Christmas in order to journal through the Bible for the year 2018. If you would like to take this journey with me, gather together your supplies and turn your hearts towards the Father of Heaven and Earth.

"Come Follow Me" hymn

 
       "Others might write a Life of Christ without seeing the Holy Land, but I could not. So in October, 1889, I embarked for that sacred country, accompanied by my wife, daughter and my friends Mr. and Mrs. Louis Klopsch, determined to see with my own eyes, and press with my own feet many of the memorable places connected with the life of the patriarchs and the ministrations of our Lord." Rev. Thomas De Witt Talmage. Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment